Black Organization for Leadership and Development (BOLD)
- Engaged middle school, high school and university students in STEM career mentoring and sponsors the United Negro College Fund (UNCF) Post Doctorate Fellowship.
- Helped foster an understanding between the African American community and the medical community by promoting the story of Henrietta Lacks, an African American woman whose cells were taken without her knowledge and developed into the HeLa cell, the first immortal line of human cells that were commercialized and distributed to researchers worldwide.
- BOLD & OLA Edge Research Concept partnership with Howard University Hospital targeted African-American RA patients
Bristol Myers Squibb Network of Women (B-NOW)
- Partnered with/sponsored professional development activities for BMS women in the U.S. and EU to help prepare them for leadership roles now and in the future.
- Established and representing BMS as a founding member of the HBA Gender Parity Collaborative.
- Partnering with BOLD to help educate more than 250 students in STEM awareness activities.